It's always a good time to get back to basics. QoQ organizing helps you achieve peace, simplicity and order in your home and life.
Clutter can leave you feeling overwhelmed and paralyzed. The overwhelming thought of sorting through years of clutter causes anxiety, depression and stress. As your organizer, "In the face of the impossible, I am inspired". Let's guide you through the process of de-cluttering and create customized solutions so that the space can remain clutter-free.
- Basement, Storage and Supply Area
- Children’s Space(s)
- Home Office/Study
- Living/Shared Room
- Laundry/Mud Room
The way your space is set up really matters. It can inspire you to do great things, to think more clearly and to feel more peaceful and less stressed. Together, we can reclaim functionality to your spaces.
- Create spaces that are both aesthetically pleasing and effective
- Update existing space plans by paying careful attention to detail
- Help you plan out the space in your new home so you know what to bring
Many clients describe themselves as being organized until they experience an overwhelming life event. Once they lose control, their busy lives do not allow them to recover. With compassion, sensitivity to your feelings and a desire to make this difficult time easier for you, we provide hands on assistance, guidance, solutions and strategies to get you back on track.
- Death of a Loved One
- Merging Households
- Health and/or Medical Problems
General Hands-On Organizing
Assessment > Sort > Organize
1. Reduce clutter
2. Remove/donate/repurpose distractions and duplicates
3. Determine and create "homes" for objects/data
4. Transference of organizing skills to client
*Reduce stress, increase state of well-being
*Minimize personal conflicts and promote healthier relationships
*Organization of our external environment leads to clarity, efficiency, and less energy consumption.
- We will ask lots of questions to help you make good decisions about your stuff
- Help you stay focused on the task at hand
- Support you through the emotions and memories attached to your stuff
- Set up organizing systems that work for you and your specific needs
- Brainstorm customized solutions so you can keep things organized