Declutter, Sort & Organize
There is no "one-size-fits-all" approach to organizing, but it's always a good time to get back to basics. QoQo aims to help you achieve peace, simplicity and order in your home and life.
Whether it's a cabinet, closet or room that has gotten out of control, together we will create a system that maximizes storage & function and makes you feel at ease in your space.
The Organizing Process
1. Before the job begins a consultation is needed - we’ll discuss your problem spaces and, together, begin to create a personalized plan for that space
2. On-Site Initial Assessment - can range between 30 min - 1 hr depending on your needs. During the initial session, we start with a tour of your space. You will point out what is working and what isn’t, and I will listen, observe, and ask questions. We will discuss current organizing issues and determine your needs & wants. We then will discuss potential solutions to your organizing challenges and agree on next steps: project goals, layout, budget and time
3. Estimate - A description of selected services, estimated time, and costs will be submitted to you, along with an organizing plan. Upon accepting the estimate, we will schedule the organizing appointment(s)
4. Organizing Appointment - You have the option to work together with the organizer or pay additional fees for the Organizer & her assistants to: de-clutter & clear out excess “stuff”, create new storage & organizing methods, and design the best layout for your space. (You may also choose to have the organizer complete the process individually after providing a thorough consultation & description of the desired project)
5. Time – The length of the project depends on the size of the project/space, amount of “stuff”, and whether you will be working on the project in between organizing sessions or if the organizer completes the entire project individually. Sessions typically last 4-6 hours (recommend minimum 4 hour blocks for most effective progress)
Frequently addressed areas:
Things to consider:
I will ask lots of questions to help you make good decisions about your stuff
I will help you stay focused on the task at hand
I will support you through the emotions and memories attached to your stuff
I will set-up organizing systems that work for you and your specific needs
During the hands-on process, I will teach you organizing skills to help you reduce stress and increase your state of well-being.
Together, we will brainstorm customized solutions so you can keep things organized